Walt Disney World Resort is adjusting its hours due to impending Hurricane Dorian.
Disney rarely closes, and will remain open for part of Tuesday, however the hours will be cut short because of the storm.
Here are the various parks' hours for Tuesday:
- Magic Kingdom Park: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (opening at 7 a.m. for Extra Magic Hours)
- EPCOT: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Opening at 6 a.m. for Extra Magic Hours)
- Disney's Animal Kingdom: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (opening at 7 a.m. for Extra Magic Hours)
- Disney Springs: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports: closed
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park: closed
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Winter Summerland Miniature Golf: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Hurricane Dorian closings and cancellations
- Hurricane Season: Emergency phone numbers, apps you need to know
- Sandbags available at these Tampa Bay area locations
Disney Resort hotels remain open, but the Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground will be closed starting September 3 at 3 p.m. and will reopen after the storm when it is safe.
For more information on Disney's closures and abbreviated hours, click here.