MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. — Puppy love is in the air this month at Manatee County Animal Services as all adoption fees are dropped to $14 as part of an "Adopt Your Valentine" event.
The promotion starts on Valentine's Day and lasts through the end of the month. All adoptions include spay/neuter, microchip and rabies certificate. Manatee County residents are also required to license their new pet, which costs $20.
- St. Pete shelter invites you to host shelter dog sleepover
- Terminally ill dog becomes honorary K9 officer and the internet can't get enough
- He's back: Florida man sleeping in kennels (again) to raise money for new shelter
- Brewery puts local shelter dogs on beer cans to help them get adopted
- Minnesota woman recognizes dog missing for three years on Florida brewery beer can
The promotion will be held at both MCAS locations, 305 25th Street West in Palmetto and Manatee County Cat Town at 216 6th Ave E. in Bradenton.
Click here to visit their website and view the animals waiting to be adopted.