HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. — Hillsborough County is making it easier for residents to make appointments for COVID-19 testing.
RECOMMENDED: Where can I get tested for COVID-19 in the Tampa Bay area?
Earlier this week the county announced a new number dedicated only to appointments, and on Thursday they launched a new online tool for the same thing.
It's free to make an online appointment and allows residents to avoid waiting on the phone. Click here to make an appointment online.
The number to schedule an appointment is 888-513-6321.
Residents can get tested at any of the following locations:
- Lee Davis Community Resource Center, 3402 N. 22nd St., Tampa
- Plant City Community Resource Center, 307 N. Michigan Ave., Plant City
- SouthShore Community Resource Center, 201 14th Ave. SE, Ruskin
- Suncoast Community Health Centers, 313 S. Lakewood Drive, Brandon
- Raymond James Stadium, 4201 N. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa
- Redeemer Lutheran Church, 701 Valley Forge Blvd., Sun City Center
- Wimauma Opportunity Center, 5128 SR 674
Appointments are required, but a doctor's referral and insurance are not.