TAMPA, Fla. -- The City of Tampa is shutting down its beaches amid coronavirus concerns.
According to city officials, the following beaches will be shut down:
• Ben T Davis Beach, 7740 W Courtney Campbell Causeway, Tampa, 33607
• Cypress Point Beach, 5620 W Cypress St, Tampa, 33607
• Davis Islands Beach, 864 Severn Ave, Tampa, 33606
• Picnic Island Beach, 7409 Picnic Island Blvd, Tampa, 33616
Cypress Point Park and Picnic Island Park will also be closed. Picnic Island Park's boat ramp will remain open, city officials say.
The announcement comes a day after the state issued 30-day shutdowns to all bars and nightclubs in Florida. Nationally, President Trump urged all Americans to limit gatherings to 10 people per group.
- RECOMMENDED: All Florida bars, nightclubs closed for at least 30 days amid coronavirus pandemic
- RECOMMENDED: Governor announces no groups of more than 10 people on Florida beaches
Story developing, refresh for updates. Stay with ABC Action News for the latest.