TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- State health officials say a man has tested positive and five others have tested "presumptive positive" for the novel coronavirus in Florida, DOH announced over the weekend.
The person who tested positive was identified as a 67-year-old man who is currently being isolated. The DOH said he tested positive in Broward County.
On Saturday, DOH identified one of the five "presumptive positive" patients as an 81-year-old woman from Manatee County. DOH said she has a history of travel outside the United States.
The four additional cases were out of Lee, Okaloosa, Volusia and Charlotte counties.
As of Sunday evening, DOH says 11 Florida residents have tested positive for coronavirus, five Florida cases have been repatriated and a non-Florida resident tested positive for the virus.
The new update from DOH comes after it was revealed that two people have died from coronavirus.
DOH identified the deceased individuals as a patient from Santa Rosa County and a person in their 70s who previously tested positive for coronavirus in Lee County.
Story developing, refresh for updates. Stay with ABC Action News for complete coverage of the coronavirus outbreak.