Recent heavy rainfall has caused significant flooding in some areas throughout the Bay Area.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office wants to remind motorists to turn around and never drive through flooded roadways and to be cautious of possible downed trees and/or power lines.
— Lauren St. Germain (@LaurenWFTS) June 7, 2017
CURRENT ROAD CLOSURES:
- W. El Prado Blvd. at Dale Mabry is currently flooded, east side of Dale Mabry not passable
- W. Estrella Street at Dale Mabry is currently flooded, not passable
- W. Neptune at Dale Mabry is currently flooded, not passable
- E. Palm Ave. at Massachusetts Ave. is currently flooded, not passable
- Manhattan Ave. south of Sligh Ave. is closed due to flooding
- Hesperides St. south of Sligh Ave. is closed due to flooding
- Gavin Rd. is blocked at Pittman Rd. due to a downed tree
Camden St., north of Waters Ave. and south of Humphrey St., is closed due to
SB Providence Run Blvd. just south of Lakehurst Way is blocked due to a
Tree down at Gavin and Pittman Road in Dover
- The South Jetty (Humphris Park) is closed until further notice due to high water and windy conditions
- Venice Community Center
- Tampa International Airport has seen about 120 delays (63 arrivals, 60 departures) and 7 cancellations. Top delays are to BWI, FLL, EWR.
- Lowry Park Zoo is closed on Wednesday due to weather
Check or report power outages in your area: Power Outage Maps & Resources