LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Disney Springs partially reopened to the public Wednesday, May 20.
According to the Disney Parks Blog, the phased reopening means a a limited number of shopping and dining options will be open.
The rest of the Walt Disney World Resort will remain shut down, including theme parks and the resort hotels.
Disney said it will reopen Disney Springs with "enhanced safety measures." Cast members wear face coverings and undergo temperature screenings.
All guests ages three and older will now be required to wear face coverings when visiting Walt Disney World Resort. Guests will also be required to have their temperature taken and anyone with a temperature above 100.4 will not be allowed entry.
Disney is also recommending cashless transactions by using mobile pay, a debit or credit card or a Disney Parks gift card.
More than 40 stores and restaurants in Disney Springs will reopen, including:
- 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck
- The Art Corner by Artistic Talent Group
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
- The BOATHOUSE
- Chapel Hats
- Chicken Guy!
- Columbia Sportswear
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers
- Earl of Sandwich
- Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear
- Erin McKenna's Bakery NYC
- Free People
- Frontera Cocina
- Happy Hound
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Lucky Brand
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
- Pandora Jewelry
- Pandora Jewelry
- Paradiso 37 Entertainment
- Pelé Soccer
- Planet Hollywood
- The Polite Pig
- Pop Gallery
- Ron Jon Surf Shop
- Royally Yours by Arribas Brothers
- Savannah Bee Company
- Sosa Family Cigars
- STK Orlando
- Sugarboo & Co.
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs West Side
- Vera Bradley
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Wine Bar George – A Restaurant & Bar
- YeSake Kiosk
Disney, known for rarely closing its amusement park doors, had closed Disney World in Central Florida since March of 2020. Officials did not say when the theme parks are expected to reopen.
For more information on Disney Springs, click here.