TAMPA, Fla. -- Sparkman Wharf announced it will reopen this week with limited hours.
The waterfront gathering place will reopen Tuesday, May 19 from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Below are their new hours:
- Tuesday - 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday - 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursday - 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday - 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday - 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday - 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sparkman Wharf said all employees will be required to wear masks and take temperature tests. Guests are encouraged to wear face coverings or masks.
Social distancing practices are also encouraged for guests, Sparkman Wharf said. Those feeling sick or have flu-like symptoms are asked to stay home.
You can click here for more information on Sparkman Wharf.