TAMPA, Fla. -- Hillsborough County announced it will be offering residents free COVID-19 antibody tests.
The county will offer 200 free antibody tests a day at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa. The tests will "indicate whether the person has antibodies associated with past infection with the virus that causes COVID-19," according to Hillsborough County.
Registration is not required for antibody testing.
The Raymond James Stadium test site will also offer COVID-19 tests as it has in the past.
COVID-19 tests are still available for Hillsborough County residents at the following sites:
- Lee Davis Community Resource Center, 3402 N. 22nd St., Tampa
- Plant City Community Resource Center, 307 N. Michigan Ave., Plant City
- SouthShore Community Resource Center, 201 14th Ave. SE, Ruskin
- USF Health Therapy (MDT) building, 3515 E. Fletcher Ave., Tampa
- Tampa Family Health Centers, 12085 W. Hillsborough Ave., Tampa
- Suncoast Community Health Centers, 313 S. Lakewood Drive, Brandon
- Redeemer Lutheran Church, 701 Valley Forge Blvd., Sun City Center
- Wimauma Opportunity Center, 5128 S.R. 674, Wimauma
Appointments are required for the COVID-19 tests. You can click here to make an appointment online or call 888-513-6321.