Valentine's Day is Friday and there are plenty of ways for you to cash in and get some great deals all in the name of love.
- Olive Garden: Get a $35 "two to go" dinner for a sweet night at home
- Waffle House: Reserve a special table for you and your Valentine, complete with a white tablecloth dinner service. Find a location near you here.
- 7-Eleven: Place an order at 7-Eleven using Postmates and get a free pint of Ben & Jerry's. Use the code "happyvday."
- Qdoba: Get BOGO entrees when you kiss "anyone or anything."
- Chili's: Get a $25 meal for two that includes two entrees and a dessert; and you can grab the Margarita of the Month!
Wanna set some Hearts on Fire? You need passion, spontaneity, @LunazulTequila, @MakersMark, and some @FireballWhisky. This margarita is unexpected — like love at first sight. #MargGallery pic.twitter.com/3hQn2vwYvC— Chili's Grill & Bar (@Chilis) February 5, 2020
- Moe's: Buy a burrito through the app and get a free side of queso
- Firehouse Subs: After 4 p.m., use the coupon below to get a free medium sub with the purchase of a medium or large sub with chips and a drink
Valentine's Day plans ✔️ pic.twitter.com/zPwm7hM6rD— Firehouse Subs (@FirehouseSubs) February 11, 2020
- Starbucks: Through Feb. 20, get 14% off an order of $14 or more on Uber Eats with the code "VDAYCOFFEE"
- Carrabba's: Get a four-course Surf & Turf dinner for two for $60 through Friday
- Hooters: Bring in a picture of your ex and shred it for 10 free boneless wings when you buy 10