Are you ready to play like a kid again? Toy Story Land is coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios in Orlando and it is going to give guests the feeling that they've shrunk down to the size of a toy as they walk through Andy's backyard and hang out with Woody, Jessie, Buzz and Andy's other toys.
Get ready to feel like a small part of Andy's world in this larger than life attraction.
The new addition to Disney's Hollywood Studios is set to open on June 30, 2018.
Here are some fun facts about the park from wdwnews.com:
- More than 400 toy blocks fill Andy’s backyard.
- In Toy Story Land, Andy’s footprint is about 25 feet long or the equivalent of a size 240 shoe.
- It would take a Green Army Man roughly 12 steps just to travel the length of one of Andy’s shoe-prints.
- You would need a backpack the size of a school bus to carry the Buzz and Woody figures that tower over Toy Story Land.
- The weight of the Slinky Dog Dash track and support columns weighs almost as much as 125,000 gallons of milk.
- Together Rex and the Jenga Tower are as tall as 7½ Green Army Men standing on top of one another.