I am taking action to save you money and time to feed your entire family without draining your wallet.
Boneless chicken thighs are on sale this week for $1.29 per pound at Sprouts Farmers Market.
I found an easy recipe on Food.com by Lori Mama using ingredients most families already have stocked in their pantry. I did change the original recipe by doubling the honey sauce. I also suggest you preseason your chicken as your like.
Here are the ingredients you need:
- 8 boneless skinless, chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Here are the directions:
- Preheat you oven to 375 degrees.
- Preseason the chicken as you like.
- Pour the flour in a bowl with tight fitting lid.
- Add the chicken in batches and shake to coat.
- Shake off the excess flour and place pieces in a greased 8x8 baking dish making sure not to lay them flat.
- Mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour half the honey sauce evenly over the chicken.
- In a separate pan, simmer the remaining honey sauce.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes while occasionally basting with the remaining sauce.
- Serve hot over rice or with your favorite vegetables.