Current Conditions

83°
Mostly clear
Feels like: 87°
High: 92°
Low: 77°
Humidity: 67%
Barometer: 30.05 in
Dew Point: 71°
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM

FORECAST: Storms, but not as many

Florida's Most Accurate Forecast

Slightly drier air will move in over the next few days.  Instead of our 50 to 60 percent chance of storms, those numbers will be closer to 30 or 40 percent.  So while we'll still see storms, we just won't see as many as we have lately. Highs will be in the low to mid 90s with the drier air allowing temps to climb a bit more above normal. 

The tropics across the Atlantic Basin remain quiet.

 

Read full story

Currents
Local Temperatures
Local Temperatures
Local Feels Like Temperatures
Local Feels…
Local Dew Point
Local Dew Point
Local Winds
Local Winds
Florida Temperatures
Florida Temperatures
Southeast Temperatures
Southeast…
National Temperatures
National Tem…
Local Temperatures
Local Feels Like Temperatures
Local Dew Point
Local Winds
Florida Temperatures
Southeast Temperatures
National Temperatures
Most Accurate Forecast
7 Day Forecast
7 Day Forecast
Weekend Planner
Weekend Planner
Day Planner
Day Planner
Local Highs Today
Local Highs Today
Local Lows Tomorrow
Local Lows Tomorrow
Local Highs Tomorrow
Local Highs Tomorrow
Florida Highs Today
Florida Highs Today
Florida Lows Tomorrow
Florida Lows…
Florida Highs Tomorrow
Florida High…
National Highs Today
National Highs Today
National Lows Tomorrow
National Low…
National Highs Tomorrow
National Hig…
Futurecast
Futurecast
Marine Tides
Marine Tides
Marine Forecast
Marine Forecast
7 Day Forecast
Weekend Planner
Day Planner
Local Highs Today
Local Lows Tomorrow
Local Highs Tomorrow
Florida Highs Today
Florida Lows Tomorrow
Florida Highs Tomorrow
National Highs Today
National Lows Tomorrow
National Highs Tomorrow
Futurecast
Marine Tides
Marine Forecast
SATELLITE & RADAR
Local
Local
Florida
Florida
Southeast
Southeast
National
National
Local
Florida
Southeast
National
TRACKING THE TROPICS
Gulf and Caribean Satellite
Gulf and Car…
Gulf Satellite
Gulf Satellite
Caribbean Satellite
Caribbean Satellite
Atlantic Satellite
Atlantic Satellite
Current Track
Current Track
Current Track
Current Track
Spaghetti Models
Spaghetti Models
Gulf and Caribean Satellite
Gulf Satellite
Caribbean Satellite
Atlantic Satellite
Current Track
Current Track
Spaghetti Models