TAMPA, Fla. — OneBusAway Tampa is an app that shows you real-time arrival information for Tampa Bay public transportation.
On Monday, the app added the TECO Line Streetcar service information for customers to the live map and arrival list.
Here's how to use the handy app when traveling around town:
- Download the OneBusAway App
- Locate the three or four digit HART bus stop ID number on the bus stop sign
- You'll see the route numbers listed on the left with destination and predicted arrival time in the middle and the number of minutes until the bus arrives on the right
- The route numbers are color coded: green means the bus is on time, blue means the bus is late, red means the bus is early and black means there is no real-time info available
- Refresh the app to load the latest results
NOTE: If you're trying to access the streetcar information, the bus stop ID number is 800.
You can also text the three or fourt digit HART bus stop ID number to 41411 to get updates
- For example, if the bus stop ID is 4804 you would text "HART 4804" to 41411 to get the updates
You can always call 1-813-452-4622 to get real-time bus arrival information over the phone.