The following are a few of the major interstate construction projects in the Bay Area with road closures and detours for the week of Sunday, October 8 through Friday October 13.
- The southbound I-275 portion of Exit 17 to Pinellas Bayway (Exit 17) may be closed one or more nights between 9:00 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. Sunday through Thursday (October 8 - 12) nights.
- DETOUR: Traffic will be detoured to the left at the fork in the ramp to 54th Avenue South. Drivers can then make a right turn onto 54th Avenue South to Pinellas Bayway (SR 682).
- The northbound I-275 Exit 17 to Pinellas Bayway (SR 682)/US 19/54th Avenue South may be closed one or more nights between 9:00 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. Sunday through Thursday (October 8 - 12) nights.
- DETOUR: Continue north on I-275 and use Exit 18 to 26th Avenue South. Turn left at the end of the ramp onto westbound 26th Avenue South and pass under I-275, then turn left onto the entrance ramp to southbound I-275. Use southbound I-275 Exit 17 to Pinellas Bayway/US 19/54th Avenue South.
- The right turn lane may be closed on southbound I-275 Exit 50 to Busch Boulevard between 9:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. Sunday through Thursday (October 8 - 12) nights.
- Drivers will use the adjacent lane to make both turn movements. Truckers are encouraged to use Exit 51 and take Fowler Avenue to Nebraska Avenue or Florida Avenue and go south to Busch Boulevard. Also, the right lane may be closed on westbound Busch Boulevard between Nebraska Avenue and Florida Avenue.
- The westbound SR 52 “loop” entrance ramp onto southbound I-75 may be closed between 9:00 p.m. Friday, October 6 and 6:00 a.m. Saturday, October 7. The eastbound SR 52 entrance ramp will be open, but it is not accessible from westbound SR 52.
- DETOUR: Continue west on SR 52 past the entrance ramp. Turn left at the traffic signal and go south on Old Pasco Road. Turn left onto County Road 54 and go east to the southbound I-75 entrance ramp at that interchange.