TAMPA BAY, Fla. — The City of Tampa, Tampa Downtown Partnership, Armature Works, and CW’s Gin Joint have teamed up to provide a free Super Bowl shuttle for fans.
Officials say the shuttle service will stop near nine popular points of interest throughout downtown and Tampa Heights. The Super Bowl Shuttle will run February 3-6, 2021 from 11 am.. to 11 p.m. every 15 minutes. Masks are required at all times when riding on the Super Bowl Shuttle.
“We want everyone to have a chance to participate in the Super Bowl festivities here in Tampa, and that means making transportation convenient, safe and accessible,” says Mayor Jane Castor. “The shuttle allows fans to easily touch down at their destinations while minimizing the amount of traffic on our downtown roadways and in our neighborhoods. We hope both local and visiting fans can take advantage of this free transportation option as they make unforgettable memories at the Super Bowl Experience activations this week.”
- Tampa Streetcar (Whiting St, just west of Franklin St)
- Tampa Theatre (Florida Ave, just north of Twiggs St)
- Interstate 275 (Florida Ave, just north of Scott St)
- Tampa Heights (7th Ave, just west of Franklin St)
- Water Works Park (Highland Ave, just south of 7th Ave)
- Julian B Lane Riverfront Park (Doyle Carlton Dr, just north of Laurel St)
- Arts District (Doyle Carlton Dr, just north of Macinnes Place)
- Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park (Tampa St, just north of Polk St)
- Downtown (Tampa St, just south of Kennedy Blvd)
Check out the route map here.