The Tampa Bay Rays have announced single-game ticket information as well as the promotional schedule for the 2022 season.
Single game tickets will go on sale to the general public in the MLB Ballpark app and at RaysBaseball.com on Thursday, February 10 at 10 a.m.
Tickets and parking for all 2022 Rays home games are accessible exclusively in the Ballpark app on a mobile device. Paper tickets, including print-at-home and PDF versions, are not available or accepted. The Ballpark app is available for free download in both the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Rays Season Members, Spring Training Season Ticket Holders, Corporate Partners and Group Leaders will receive information about special single-game presale opportunities. Fans who sign up for the Rays Insider, the Rays official email newsletter, can also participate in a special online presale on Wednesday, February 9 at 10 a.m. The registration deadline for this presale is Tuesday, February 8 at noon. Visit RaysBaseball.com/Newsletter to sign up for the Rays Insider.
The Rays have also announced this year’s promotional schedule, which features 16 unique items. The schedule features
eight all-fan giveaways, including three bobbleheads, and eight kids giveaways.
The promotional schedule for all fans is below:
- Friday, April 8 vs. the Baltimore Orioles—Rays Schedule Magnet
- Saturday, April 23 vs. Red Sox—Bobblehead presented by DEX Imaging
- Friday, May 27 vs. Yankees—Chain Necklace presented by DEX Imaging
- Tuesday, June 21 vs. Yankees—Bobblehead presented by Bally Sports Sun
- Saturday, July 16 vs. Orioles—Bobblehead presented by Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
- Saturday, July 30 vs. Guardians—Devil Rays Basketball Jersey
- Saturday, August 20 vs. Royals—Cooler
- Saturday, September 24 vs. Blue Jays—Tote Bag presented by MLB Network
For eight select Sunday home games, fans 14 years and under (while supplies last) will receive the following promotional items:
- Sunday, April 10 vs. Orioles—Pop It presented by Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
- Sunday, April 24 vs. Red Sox—Jersey Socks presented by Bally Sports Sun
- Sunday, May 1 vs. Twins—Sunglasses presented by Bally Sports Sun
- Sunday, May 15 vs. Blue Jays—Snap Bracelet presented by Spectrum
- Sunday, May 29 vs. Yankees—Sweatshirt Drawstring Bag presented by Morgan Automotive Group
- Sunday, June 5 vs. White Sox—Stovepipe Hat
- Sunday, June 26 vs. Pirates—Raymond Reversible Headband
- Sunday, July 31 vs. Guardians—Cereal Bowl & Cup Set presented by Tropicana
Rays players and coaches will wear white alternate throwback Devil Rays jerseys and navy blue retro caps during five Saturday home games. The five Devil Rays Days will take place on April 30 vs. Twins, May 28 vs. Yankees, July 30 vs. Guardians, August 20 vs. Royals and September 24 vs. Blue Jays.
The complete promotional schedule can be found at RaysBaseball.com/promotions