TAMPA, Fla. — Universal Parks and Resorts is looking to fill call center positions and they're offering a sign-on bonus.
According to the company's website, there are full-time and part-time positions available.
- Two or more years of call center and/or sales experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Part-Time availability requirement: Candidate must be available evenings and Saturday and/or Sunday.
- Full-Time availability requirement: Candidate must have full availability.
- Sign-on Bonus: First payment ($250) after initial hire & training (approximately two weeks).
- Sign-on Bonus: Final payment ($500) upon successful completion of 90 days of employment.
An hourly rate was not listed. Click here for more information.