CareerSource Tampa Bay (CSTB) will be hosting a virtual job fair on Wednesday, October 14 starting at 9 a.m.
The virtual job fair is part of Hillsborough County’s Rapid Response Recovery (R3) program and is open to all Hillsborough County Job Seekers.
For instructions on how to participate in the job fair and a list of jobs available, click here.
Staff will be available during the following times to assist Job Seekers in the specific industry sectors:
• 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Trades (Join Code: DYBY8T)
• 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Retail, Tourism, Hospitality (Join Code: 7XF7DP)
• 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Professional Services (IT, Sales, Financial Services, Legal) (Join Code: YAY7ER)
• 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Manufacturing, Logistics, Transportation (Join Code: 69A3N9)
• 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Healthcare (Join Code: BLH3TC)Job Seekers can apply at any time during the day for nearly 900 open positions available in Hillsborough County. 116 employers will be participating. Below are just some of the positions available from all different industry sectors including:
• Computer Generated Solutions, Customer Service & Technical Support Representatives (320 positions)
• Liberty Tax, Tax Preparer, (60 positions)
• Zoo Tampa at Lowry Park, Event Operations Host, (20 positions)
• Advanced Roofing, Sales/Customer Service Representative (6 positions)
• Enterprising Latinas, (6 positions)
• La Quinta by Wyndham USF (3 positions)
• Straz Center for the Performing Arts (2 positions) IT Manager & HR Associate
• Fuzzy Taco Shop, Line Cook & Cashier (7 positions)
• Blue Dolphin Capital, Loan Officer Assistant, Social Media Manager, Loan Processing (28 positions open)
• VetCor, LEAD HVAC, Machine Assembler, Parts Counter Associate (10 Positions)