HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. — CareerSource Tampa Bay is hosting a Virtual Job Fair on Wednesday, September 30 as it looks to connect people out of work in Hillsborough County with employers looking to hire.
The event is part of Hillsborough County’s Rapid Response Recovery (R3) program.
The Virtual Job Fair runs from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Job Seekers can apply at any time during the day for more than 700 open positions available in Hillsborough County.
CareerSource Tampa Bay staff will be available to assist people with questions or job inquries during the times listed for the following industry sectors:
- Trades: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Retail, Tourism & Hospitality: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Professional Services (IT, Sales, Financial Services, Legal): 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Manufacturing, Logistics, Transportation: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Healthcare: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Companies looking to fill openings include:
- Computer Generated Solutions, Customer Service & Technical Support Representatives (320 positions)
- Liberty Tax, Tax Preparer, (60 positions)
- Zoo Tampa at Lowry Park, Event Operations Host, (20 positions)
- Advanced Roofing, Sales/Customer Service Representative (6 positions)
- Enterprising Latinas, (6 positions)
- La Quinta by Wyndham USF (3 positions)
- Straz Center for the Performing Arts (2 positions) IT Manager & HR Associate
- Fuzzy Taco Shop, Line Cook & Cashier (7 positions)
- Blue Dolphin Capital, Loan Officer Assistant, Social Media Manager, Loan Processing (28 positions open)
- VetCor, LEAD HVAC, Machine Assembler, Parts Counter Associate (10 Positions)
For instructions on how to participate in the job fair and a complete list of jobs available, visit www.careersourcetampabay.com/jobfair.