HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. — CareerSource Tampa Bay is hosting a Virtual Job Fair on Wednesday, October 21 as it looks to connect people out of work in Hillsborough County with employers looking to hire.
The event is part of Hillsborough County’s Rapid Response Recovery (R3) program.
The Virtual Job Fair runs from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Job seekers can apply at any time during the day for nearly 900 open positions available from 116 companies located in Hillsborough County.
CareerSource Tampa Bay staff will be available to assist people with questions or job inquiries during the times listed for the following industry sectors:
- Trades: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Retail, Tourism & Hospitality: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Professional Services (IT, Sales, Financial Services, Legal): 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Manufacturing, Logistics, Transportation: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Healthcare: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Companies looking to fill openings include:
- American Surgical Mask, Manufacturing Staff 1st shift/3rd shift, Shipping Staff, Supervisor Trainee (40 positions)
- Habitat for Humanity, Drivers (8 positions)
- Palm Harbor Homes, Inc. Line Assembler Construction (15 positions)
- Computer Generated Solutions, Customer Service & Technical Support Representatives (320 positions)
- Liberty Tax, Tax Preparer, (60 positions)
- Zoo Tampa at Lowry Park, See CSTB job fair website, (35 positions)
- Advanced Roofing, Sales/Customer Service Representative (6 positions)
- Enterprising Latinas, (6 positions)
- VetCor, LEAD HVAC, Machine Assembler, Parts Counter Associate (10 Positions)
For instructions on how to participate in the job fair and a complete list of jobs available, visit www.careersourcetampabay.com/jobfair.