The United States Postal Service will be hiring more than 1,000 employees across the Suncoast District for the 2020 holiday season.
USPS said holiday openings include the Postal Support Employee mail processing clerk and the mail handler assistant.
You must be at least 18 years old or 16 years old with a high school diploma to apply.
Positions are available for the following locations:
- Fort Myers Processing & Distribution Center, 14080 Jetport Loop, Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Mid Florida Processing & Distribution Center, 800 Rinehart Road, Lake Mary, FL 32799
- Orlando Processing and Distribution Center, 10401 Post Office Blvd., Orlando, FL 32862
- Seminole Processing & Distribution Cener, 2036 E. Landstreet, Orlando, FL 32824
- Manasota Processing & Distribution Center, 850 Tallevast Road, Sarasota, FL 34260
- Tampa Processing & Distribution Center, 3501 Bessie Coleman Drive, Tampa, FL 33630
- Ybor Processing & Distribution Center,1801 Grant St. Tampa, FL 33605
You can click here for more information on the application process.