Attorneys for accused Marjory Stoneman Douglas gunman Nikolas Cruz returned to court Monday morning.
Cruz was not in the courtroom for a hearing earlier in the day. Cruz, who kept his head down for most of the hearing, was in court over the objections of his attorneys.
During the hearing, attorneys argued over the documents, but the judge decided they would stay sealed.
Evidence in the case is so overwhelming it's unclear if a plea bargain will be reaching or if the case will go to trial.
- FBI failed to investigate second tip on suspect prior to Florida school shooting
- IN-DEPTH | This is fourth school shooting in 2018
- Local schools and students react to the shooting
- Nikolas Cruz: What we know so far about the Florida school shooting suspect
- Florida school shooter obtained 10 rifles in last year or so, source says
- FBI was warned about alleged Parkland shooter nearly 5 months ago, tipster says
- Teen charged with 17 murders in Florida school shooting legally bought AR-15
- Coach dies after heroically shielding students from gunfire in Florida school shooting