Food allergies affect 4-6 percent of children in the U.S., and for many of those kids, reactions can be life-threatening. The most common food allergies are cow's milk, eggs, peanuts, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat and soy.
A few years ago school districts in the Tampa Bay area partnered with Nutrislice. Innovative online technology allows parents, grandparents and legal guardians to view a child's breakfast and lunch menu ahead of time. Nutrislice not only provides allergy information for each meal, but also its nutritional value. To check your child's breakfast or lunch menus ahead of time, click the link next to your school district.
- Hillsborough http://sdhc.nutrislice.com/
- Pinellas http://pcsb.nutrislice.com/
- Pasco http://pasco.nutrislice.com/
- Manatee http://manatee.nutrislice.com/
- Sarasota http://sarasotacountyschools.nutrislice.com/
- DeSoto http://desotoschools.nutrislice.com/
- Highlands http://highlands.nutrislice.com/
- Citrus http://citrus.nutrislice.com/
- Hernando http://hernandoschools.nutrislice.com/
- Hardee http://hardee.nutrislice.com/