As recovery efforts for Hurricane Irma continue, The City of Tampa has opened Community Assistance Centers to help Tampa residents in need.
The Housing and Community Development staff members will be available to help residents create applications for FEMA assistance. They will also have limited funding to help homeowners with storm-related home repair needs.
In addition to home repairs, The City of Tampa is also gathering resource information to provide meals, locations, contacts for volunteers and more. Offices at these locations are open Friday from 9 a.m to 5 p.m.
Starting on Monday, September 18th, they will be open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Here are the locations:
- Fifth Third eBus only, Port Tampa Center 4702 W. McCoy Street, Tampa, 33616 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Friday only)
- Tampa Municipal Office Building, 306 E. Jackson Street, 3N, Tampa, FL 33602 Daily 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (excluding weekends)
- Hunt Center at Al Lopez Park, 4810 N. Himes Avenue, Tampa, 33614
- Thursday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- David M Barksdale Center, 1801 N. Lincoln Avenue, Tampa, 33607
- Thursday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. , Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., and Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- NFL Yet Center Jackson Heights Center, 3310 E. Lake Avenue, Tampa, 33610
- Thursday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., and Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
More information can be found here or via phone at 813-274-8888.
Click here for information about Hurricane Irma recovery in the City of Tampa.