ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Representatives from over three dozen companies will be interviewing candidates at the Tampa Bay Job and Career Fair in St. Petersburg on Monday.
The companies all have immediate employment needs. They have openings available in entry-level to top managerial positions, health care jobs and skilled trade positions.
Several of the area's top schools for continuing education, local universities and vocational/technical institutes are participating in the job fair. They will give you a chance to see ways you can further develop your skills for the jobs of today to help better you career prospects.
Attendees are asked to prepare for success by wearing proper business attire, bringing at least 20 copies of your résumé, and arrive with a positive attitude.
The Tampa Bay Job and Career Fair is being held from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at The Coliseum in downtown St. Petersburg. Parking and admission is free. No pre-registration is required.
Participating companies and schools include:
- ASI / American Strategic Insurance
- BCH Mechanical / Conserv Building Services
- Center for Technology Training / CTT
- Chapters Health System
- Dynasty Building Solutions
- Express Employment Professionals
- Fiberglass Coatings Inc
- Graybar Electric Company
- Habitat for Humanity of Pinellas County
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office
- Home Performance Alliance
- International Paper Company
- Jacaranda Manor
- Levin Financial Group / Mass Mutual Companies
- Maher Chevrolet
- Massey Services
- Matrix Medical Network
- New Horizons Computer Learning Center
- One Touch Direct
- Perma-Liner Industries
- Priority One Financial Services
- RCM Enterprise Services
- Rite Technology
- Safer Home Services
- Sirata Beach Resort
- Spectrum Communications
- St. Petersburge College
- Tampa Bay Times
- Tech Data Corporation
- Tradewinds Island Resorts
- Ulitmate Medical
- U.S. Postal Service
- Vivint / Smarthome pros
- Webster University