Man arrested for child neglect after a three-year-old ingests synthetic marijuana. It happened at the 6500 block of 29th Way North in St Petersburg Saturday night.
According to investigators, Christopher Lee Clark had synthetic marijuana (street spice) in his pocket Saturday night. The three-year-old took the spice from his pocket, and ate it.
The child became very ill overnight and on Sunday morning was lethargic and unresponsive.
Clark called 9-1-1 on Sunday morning and the child was transported to the hospital with life-threatening-injuries. Deputies are telling us tonight that the child is expected to survive.
Clark was transported to Pinellas County Jail.