LAKELAND, Fla. — Job News USA is hosting its Sarasota/Bradenton Job Fair on Thursday, June 6 to fill hundreds of openings.
Recruiters from more than a dozen Tampa Bay area companies and agencies will be on hand to meet and interview prospective applicants.
The job fair is being held from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Bradenton Area Convention Center at 1 Haben Blvd. in Palmetto.
Companies participating in the job fair include:
- AAA Auto Club Group
- ARB Industries
- Banko Overhead Doors
- Brookdale Senior Living
- City of Bradenton
- DaVita Medical
- G4S Secure Solutions
- Heart of the House Hospitality
- Manatee County Government
- New Horizons Computer Learning Center
- Riviera Palms Rehabilitation Center
- Sarasota Manatee Airport Authority
- Sarasota Memorial Healthcare System
- TrueCore Behavioral
- Truly Nolen of America
- Universal Health Services
Admission and parking at the job fair is free. Attendees are encouraged to dress professionally and bring resumes or work history with them.
For more information on specific jobs available or to pre-register for the job fair, click here.