LAKELAND, Fla. — Job News USA is hosting a job fair in Polk County on Thursday, August 12 to help people looking for a job or wanting to change careers.
Recruiters from nine Tampa Bay area companies and agencies will be in Lakeland to meet and interview prospective applicants as they look to fill hundreds of openings.
The job fair is being held from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the RP Funding Center at 701 W. Lime St. in Lakeland.
Both admission and parking at the job fair will be free.
Attendees are encouraged to dress professionally and bring resumes or work history with them.
Companies participating in the job fair include:
- Chapters Health System
- GC Services
- Guest Services, Inc @ Florida Southern University
- Keiser University
- Massey Services
- Polk County Sheriff's Office
- Streamsong Resort
- The Mosaic Company
Job News USA asks people attending the job fair follow the following four health and safety protocols:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the RP Funding Center.
- Please refrain from shaking hands with employers.
- Please utilize hand sanitation stations throughout the venue.
- If you are sick, do not attend the job fair.
For more information on specific jobs available or to pre-register for the job fair, click here.