ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Representatives from thirty companies and government agencies will be conducting interviews at the Tampa Bay Job and Career Fair in St. Petersburg on Tuesday, January 28.
The companies all have immediate employment needs with openings available in entry-level to top managerial positions, health care jobs and skilled trade positions.
Several of the area's top schools for continuing education, local universities and vocational/technical institutes are participating in the job fair. They will give you a chance to see ways you can further develop your skills for the jobs of today to help better you career prospects.
Attendees are asked to prepare for success by wearing proper business attire, bringing at least 20 copies of your resume, and arrive with a positive attitude.
Resume reviews will be available on site through Suncoast HR Management.
The Tampa Bay Job and Career Fair is being held from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at The Coliseum in downtown St. Petersburg. Parking and admission is free. No pre-registration is required.
Participating companies and agencies include:
- Air Products
- Amerilife of St. Petersburg
- Borrell Electric
- Center for Technology Training (CTT)
- Chapters for Health Systems
- ChildCare Careers
- Computer Coach
- Dignity Memorial
- Express Employment Professionals
- Everglades University
- Fiberglass Coatings Inc
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Florida Technical College
- Home Performance Alliance
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union
- People Ready
- Pinellas County Government
- Pinellas County Office of Human Rights
- Protect My Car
- Saint Leo University
- St. Petersburg Police Department
- Tampa Bay Rays
- Tampa Bay Times
- The Salvation Army
- Tradewinds Island Resorts
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Postal Service