Due to the critical need for personal protective equipment & disinfectants, Pinellas County is coordinating 10 new donation sites at local fire stations & nonprofits that will operate this week Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – noon.
PPE Donation sites:
- St. Pete Fire Rescue Headquarters, 400 Dr. MLK Jr. St. S.
- Fire Station 29, 11195 70th Ave. N., Seminole
- Fire Station 57, 3375 Tarpon Lake Blvd, Palm Harbor
- Fire Station 54, 225 Pine Ave, Oldsmar
- Fire Station 35, 11350 N 43rd St., Pinellas Park
- Fire Station 25, 250 Municipal Drive, Madeira Beach
- Fire Station 24, 180 108th Ave., Treasure Island
- Fire Station 23, 7301 Gulf Blvd., St Pete Beach
- St. Pete Free Clinic, 3115 44th Ave N., St Petersburg
- RCS Pinellas, 700 Druid Road, Clearwater
Supplies will be delivered to local hospitals, long-term care facilities, and first responders to ensure their safety as they take care of our community.
MORE CORONAVIRUS HEADLINES
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) items:
• Surgical face masks (note: we cannot accept homemade face masks at this time)
• P100 masks
• N95 masks
• Face shields
• Nitrile exam gloves, powder free
• 5- and 7-mil nitrile gloves
• Eye protection - safety glasses
• Surgical tear away gowns
•Safety eye goggles
• Hand sanitizer (any size) 60% Alcohol
• 91% isopropyl alcohol
• Clorox wipes
• Lysol disinfectant spray
• Sani-cloth wipes
• 3% hydrogen peroxide
Medical devices requested (new and unused only, please):
• Ventilators - Hospital, Transport, Home Use - Invasive positive pressure ventilators that can be utilized for intubated patients
• CPAP - Hospital, Disposable, Home Sleep Apnea
• BiPAP/BiLevel - Hospital, Disposable, Home Sleep Apnea
• High Flow Nasal Cannula Set-ups
Only the above items will be accepted. Items must be unopened and unused.
Citizens and businesses can continue help our local food banks by taking non-perishable food items to one of the following food banks:
Tarpon Springs Shepherd Center: http://tscenter.org
Food Donations accepted: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
304 S. Pinellas Ave, Tarpon Springs, 34689
RCS Pinellas: https://rcspinellas.org
Food Donations accepted: Mon-Fri, 8 - 4 p.m., Thursdays 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
700 Druid Road, Clearwater, 33756
St. Pete Free Clinic: https://stpetersburgfreeclinic.org
Food donations accepted: Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
863 3rd Ave N, St. Petersburg, 33701