TAMPA, Fla. — The University of South Florida has been ranked as one of top 10 colleges and universities in the state, according to a study by WalletHub.com.
"To help college-bound seniors make the most informed school choices, WalletHub compared over 1,000 higher-education institutions in the U.S. based on 33 key measures grouped into seven categories, such as Student Selectivity, Cost & Financing and Career Outcomes. The data set ranges from student-faculty ratio to graduation rate to post-attendance median salary."
Here is a breakdown of the top 10 colleges and universities in Florida:
Top 10 Colleges & Universities in Florida
- University of Florida
- Florida State University
- University of Central Florida
- University of South Florida
- St. Thomas University
- University of Miami
- University of West Florida
- Florida Southern College
- Florida A&M University
Overall, the University of South Florida ranked No. 117 in America.
To view the full reports, visit:
- Best Colleges & Universities Overall: http://wallethub.com/edu/college-rankings/40750/
- Best Colleges: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-worst-colleges-in-the-us-ranking/40748/
- Best Universities: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-worst-universities-in-usa-ranking/39704/