TAMPA, Fla. — The Tampa Police Department launched a new system that allows residents to file reports online.
Tampa residents can now use the Desk Officer Reporting System (DORS) to file the report. You must have a valid email address and be at least 18 years old to use DORS.
The incident or offense must have taken place in Tampa, police say.
Residents can file a report on DORS for the following offenses:
- Check Forgery
- Credit or Debit Card Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Phone Scams
- Traffic crash with no injuries, road obstructions, or impairments
- Criminal Mischief
- Shoplifting or Retail Theft that does not involve the theft of firearms or
- Prescription medication
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Theft of services
- Theft of package(s) from your doorstep
- Lost Property that does not involve firearms or prescription medication
You can click here for more information on DORS.