TAMPA, Fla. — Tampa International Airport concessionaires are looking to fill 185 full-time and part-time positions on the spot this week.
TPA will host the following hiring days to fill the positions:
In-person Interviews: Tuesday, Feb. 23
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. | Between Hard Rock Café and P.F. Chang’s, Main Terminal, Level 3
- Free parking in the Short Term Garage
- Bring 2 forms of I.D. in case you get hired on the spot
- Face masks and social distancing enforced
Virtual Interviews: Wednesday, Feb. 24
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Group interviews will be conducted virtually
The available positions include:
- Sales associates
- Shift leaders
It's important to note that candidates must be able to pass a 10-year federal background check.
Those interested in attending the limited in-person or virtual interviews must register online.
For more information or to register, visit tampaairport.com/tpa-hiring-days.