HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. — There is an event in Hillsborough County that helps drivers reinstate their license after a suspension and save money doing it.
Operation Green Light helps will help you get back on the road by addressing overdue court obligations. The event takes place on March 6 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. at George Edgecomb Courthouse.
Pre-registration is required and only the first 250 qualified registrants will be able to attend. Click here to pre-register. You will be notified by mail if you are eligible to participate. DMV fees will apply.
The following types of cases do not qualify:
- Suspension for non-payment of child support
- Driving under the influence
- Felony traffic offenses
- Commercial driver's licenses
- Habitual traffic offender revocation
- Permanent license revocation
- Medical revocation
- Suspension for violations that occurred outside of Hillsborough County Florida
- Failure to complete a driver training course, a driver improvement course or alcohol and substance abuse education course