TAMPA, Fla. — Applications to enter the Tampa Bay Super Bowl LV Host Committee's “Road to Gameday” Restaurant Week closes on Wednesday, October 28.
The applications were originally set to close on October 23, but the committee announced an extension on Twitter.
🚨 ONE MORE DAY 🚨— Tampa Bay Super Bowl LV Host Committee (@TampaBayLV) October 27, 2020
Are you a diverse-owned restaurant, food truck, take-out or delivery dining location?!
TOMORROW, Wed. Oct. 28th is the last day to apply to be a part of #BusinessConnectSBLV "Road to Gameday" #RestaurantWeek!
APPLY NOW: https://t.co/Sx1HseltXs pic.twitter.com/1jb03JfgzS
The restaurant week will highlight 50 diverse-owned local restaurants in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco counties, according to a press release. It will take place from December 4 - 13.
There will be $1 from every meal donated to Feeding Tampa Bay.
- Restaurant must be 51% women, minority, veteran, or LGBTQ+ owned businesses AND be located in Hillsborough, Pinellas, or Pasco County.
- The restaurant must have positive reviews and high satisfaction levels from the public on dining review sites (i.e. Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google, etc.).
- Restaurant’s primary revenue must be derived from dining, not entertainment or other amenities.
- Restaurant must offer full-service dining at least five nights per week.
- Restaurant must complete the application process to be considered for inclusion into the program, including submitting sample prix-fixe menus.
Click here for more information or to apply.