TAMPA, Fla. -- As retirement homes across Florida remain locked from visitors, a local kindergarten class is taking action to make sure the senior citizens in our area don’t feel lonely.
Students at Gorrie Elementary School are writing letters and drawing pictures to spread some cheer to nursing homes across the Tampa Bay area.
Those looking to help out can click here for more information.
Below is the list of places you can send pictures or letters to:
- Palm Garden of Sun City, 3859 Upper Creek Dr. Sun City Center, FL 33573
- Woodbridge Care Center, 8720 Jackson Springs Rd. Tampa, FL 33615
- Bayshore Pointe Nursing and Rehab Center, 3117 W Gandy Blvd Tampa, FL 33611
- The Colonnade at Carrollwood, 13550 S Village Dr. Tampa, FL 33618
- Grace Manor at Hunter’s Creek, 765 W Grant St. Plant City, FL 33563