TAMPA, Fla. — Job News is hosting a job fair in Tampa on Wednesday, February 13 to help fill hundreds of open positions.
Recruiters from twenty Tampa Bay area companies will be on hand to meet and interview prospective applicants.
The job fair is being held from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in George M. Steinbrenner Field's Event Pavilion across from Raymond James Stadium.
You will have the opportunity to build your network and meet with recruiters one-on-one. There are employment opportunities for people of all experience levels and skill sets. Full-time and part-time jobs as well as veteran-friendly positions are available.
Attendees are encouraged to bring at least 20 copies of their resume and dress professionally. Parking and admission to the fair are free. For more information on specific jobs available or to pre-register for the job fair, visit www.jobnewsusa.com.
Participating companies include:
- 24-7 Intouch
- CareerSource Tampa Bay
- Center for Technology Training
- Children's Home Network
- City of Largo
- Computer Coach Training Center
- Colonial Life
- Florida Technical College
- G4S Secure Solutions
- Hillsborough County Government
- Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office
- Manatee County Government
- Massey Services
- New York Life
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- Ultimate Medical Academy
- Ultimate Staffing Services
- TrueCore Behavioral Solutions
- VantagePoint ai
- West Coast Medical Resources