TAMPA, Fla. — Job News is hosting a job fair in Tampa on Wednesday, October 16 to help fill hundreds of open positions.
HILLSBOROUGH NEWS | The latest headlines from Hillsborough County
Recruiters from over two dozen Tampa Bay area companies will be on hand to meet and interview prospective applicants from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
You will have the opportunity to build your network and meet with recruiters one-on-one. There are employment opportunities for people of all experience levels and skill sets. Full-time and part-time jobs as well as veteran-friendly positions are available.
Attendees are encouraged to bring at least 20 copies of their resume and dress professionally.
Parking and admission to the fair are free. For more information on specific jobs available or to pre-register for the job fair, visit www.jobnewsusa.com.
Participating companies include:
- 24/7 Intouch
- AAA - The Auto Club Group
- American Queen Steamboat Company
- Ameriprise Financial
- Associated Asphalt
- CareerSource Tampa Bay
- Chapters Health System
- Chase Bank
- Children’s Home Network
- Computer Coach Training Center
- DaVita Medical Group
- DeVry University/DeVry Works
- Five Guys
- Florida Technical College
- G4S Secure Solutions
- Grow Financial Federal Credit Union
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office
- JA Edwards of America, Inc.
- Kelly Educational Staffing
- Massey Services
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- New York Life
- Northeast Firestopping Solutions
- Outcome Health
- Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission - Hard Rock Casino
- Ultimate Medical Academy
- US Imaging Network
- Vantagepoint ai, LLC
- Visiting Nurse Association