Hillsborough County Schools is holding a job fair Thursday via Zoom.
The fair is from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and a link will be sent to all applicants to log on.
During the virtual event, you will have an opportunity to meet with recruiters and hiring managers from Human Resources. Hiring managers will be available to discuss opportunities for serving as a bus driver, food service worker, and custodian.
- Why serving as a bus driver, food service worker, or custodian benefits you and your community
- What it takes to serve as a bus driver, food service worker, or custodian
- Opportunities for earning your CDL
- On-going training and supports
- District precautions to minimize exposure to COVID
- How to apply
- Scheduling interviews
- Compensation and employee benefits (plus other incentives)
The district says it highly recommends that prior to the event you submit an application so they can begin reviewing your eligibility for employment.
For more information on this job fair and to register, click here.