Hillsborough County School District says it is low on bus drivers, so it is holding a virtual job fair to fill the gaps.
On Thursday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., district supervisors will talk about the opportunities available as bus drivers and set up interviews.
Submitting applications before the event is highly recommended.
During the virtual event, you will have an opportunity to meet with recruiters and hiring managers from Human Resources and the Transportation Department to discuss:
- Why serving as a bus driver benefits you and your community
- What it takes to serve as a bus driver
- Opportunities for earning your CDL
- On-going training and supports
- District precautions to minimize exposure to COVID
- How to apply
- Scheduling interviews for available bus routes
- Compensation and employee benefits (plus other incentives)
For more information and to fill out an application, click here.