TAMPA, Fla. — HART will restore frequency on select routes to the current COVID-19 Modified Sunday Service level. The Modified Sunday Service has been operating since April 2020.
Local Bus Service:
- Regular weekday schedule restored for Routes 1, 6, 12, 34 and 400
- Restoration of the routes represents 68% of service from pre-COVID levels.
- Route 31: Regular schedule (Monday through Friday only)
- All other Local Routes: Sunday schedule, 7 days a week
Express and Limited Express Bus Service:
- Routes 20X, 24LX, 60LX and 75LX: No service
- Routes 275LX: Regular schedule, operating ONLY between Wiregrass Park-n-Ride and University Area Transit Center
- Route 360LX: Operating normal schedule, Monday thru Saturday. Only operating between Britton Plaza and South Tampa on Sunday
- No serviceTECO Line Streetcar Service:
- Monday through Friday 7 AM - 11 PM
- Saturday and Sunday 8:30 AM - 11 PM
- Service operates every 15 minutes
HARTPlus Paratransit Service:
- Continued operation based on local route level of operation and span of service