HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. — The Hillsborough Area Regional Transit (HART) is restoring its regular service schedules for all local routes, including the TECO Line Streetcar System, starting Sunday, Nov. 15.
The restoration brings HART to 95% of its pre-covid service levels.
"It is critically important to restore frequency on local routes throughout Hillsborough County to ensure that our customers and the communities we serve continue to rely on HART to take them to places that enhance their lives," said Interim Chief Executive Officer Ruthie Reyes Burckard. "HART has delivered over 3.5 million essential trips since March 1, 2020. Restored frequency will provide our customers confidence to ride knowing local route schedules will return to pre-COVID levels."
HART says it will continue to disinfect daily and require masks on-board while also staggering seating.
Summary of Service Restoration:
- All local routes will operate on their regular service schedule beginning November 15, 2020
- Route 275LX will continue to operate between the Wiregrass Park-and-Ride and the University Area Transit Center only
- Route 360LX is operating on a regular schedule
- There is no service for all other Express and Limited Express routes and HARTFlex routes
- The TECO Line Streetcar System is returning to regular hours
For the latest service information, visit www.goHART.org.