TAMPA, Fla. — A Hillsborough County physician assistant has been arrested and charged with drug trafficking.
Anthony Loren Yarand, 38, was arrested and charged by the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office on Friday, March 8.
Deputies said they obtained a search warrant for Yarand's home, located in the Carrollwood Retreat gated community, after a tip during an investigation led them to his house. Upon their search, deputies found meth, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, THC Edibles and counterfeit money totaling approximately $7,400.
Yarand is now facing charges for the following:
- Trafficking in methamphetamine
- Trafficking in ecstasy
- Trafficking in heroin
- Possession of THC edibles
- Possession of marijuana
- Possession of counterfeit us currency
- Possession of three different controlled substances (testosterone, adderall and klonopin)
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Keeping a public nuisance structure for drug activity
ABC Action News learned, and confirmed, Yarand works at Anthony Loren Skincenter in Tampa.
Story developing, refresh for updates. Stay with ABC Action News for the latest.