HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. — A USF COVID-19 testing site will open on Thursday for all Hillsborough County residents.
The testing site is the ninth public site the county has opened since the start of the pandemic.
It will be operated by volunteers from the USF Health and Student Health Services clinical staff, as well as the USF faculty and staff from other areas.
The USF testing site will be available weekdays from 9 a.m. to noon in the parking lot adjacent to the USF Health Therapy building at 3515 E. Fletcher Ave.
There is no charge for the testing and health insurance is not required.
Here is a list of other testing sites available in Hillsborough County:
- Lee Davis Community Resource Center, 3402 N. 22nd St., Tampa
- Plant City Community Resource Center, 307 N. Michigan Ave., Plant City
- SouthShore Community Resource Center, 201 14th Ave. SE, Ruskin
- Tampa Family Health Centers, 12085 W. Hillsborough Ave., Tampa
- Suncoast Community Health Centers, 313 S. Lakewood Drive, Brandon
- Raymond James Stadium, 4201 N. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa
- Redeemer Lutheran Church, 701 Valley Forge Blvd., Sun City Center
- Wimauma Opportunity Center, 5128 S.R. 674, Wimauma