TAMPA, Fla. — The City of Tampa Parks and Recreation Department reopened its parks, dog parks and beaches on Monday.
Beginning on Monday at 2 p.m., the following parks will be reopened:
- Angus Goss Dog Park, 4601 N Central Ave, 33603
- Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, 600 N Ashley Dr, 33602
- Davis Islands Dog Park and Beach, 1002 Severn Ave, 33606
- Deputy John Kotfila, Jr. Memorial Dog Park, 705 N. Raymond St, 33602
- Gadsden Park, 6901 S MacDill Ave, 33611
- Giddens Park, 5202 N 12th St, 33603
- Herman Massey Park, 1002 N Franklin St, 33602
- James Urbanski Dog Park at Al Lopez Park, 4810 N Himes Ave, 33614
- Julian B Lane Riverfront Park, 1001 N Boulevard, 33607
- New Tampa Rotary Dog Park, 17301 Commerce Park Blvd, 33647
- Palma Ceia Park, 2200 Marti St, 33629
- Picnic Island Dog Beach, 7409 Picnic Island Blvd, 33616
- Rowlett Park, 2401 E Yukon St, 33604
- Queenie’s Dog Park at Waterworks Park, 1710 N. Highland Ave, 33602
- Washington Street Park, 118 N 12th St, 33602
Any parking lots associated with the parks and dog parks will be available.
Dogs are not permitted to be unleased in the parking lots to or from the park.
However, people will be required to follow social distancing guidelines.
Additionally, City of Tampa beaches will also open back up on Monday at 2 p.m.
The following beaches will reopen:
- Ben T Davis Beach, 7740 W Courtney Campbell Causeway, 33607
- Cypress Point Beach, 5620 W Cypress St, 33607
- Davis Islands Beach, 864 Severn Ave, 33606
Areas within these parks such as playgrounds, picnic areas, sports fields and restrooms will remain closed.
For more information, click here.