Supervisor of Elections Offices want to make sure you are registered to vote.
The deadline to register to vote for the 2018 Florida General Election is October 9.
You are eligible to register to vote in Florida if:
- You are a citizen of the United States of America
- You are a Florida resident
- You are at least 18 years old (you may pre-register to vote at the age of 16, but you cannot vote until you are 18 years old)
- You have not been adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state
- You have not been convicted of a felony, or have been convicted of a felony and had your civil rights restored
To register to vote online, you will need your Florida driver license or identification card issued by the Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles; te issued date of your Florida DL or Florida ID card; and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
If you do not have any one or all of the information, you may still use the online system to pre-fill a voter registration application form. However, you will have to print, sign, and then mail or deliver your completed voter registration application to your county Supervisor of Elections’ office.