Several local groups are working to collect supplies for hurricane victims.
One in particular, is Operation Float: North & South Carolina.
They're looking for things like hygiene products, canned foods, bottled water, gift cards and more.
There are six drop-off locations in Pinellas and Pasco counties:
- Everyday Hero Project” 432 9th Ave. N. St. Petersburg FL 33701 (by appt)
- Got split ends?- 4376 Park Blvd N. Pinellas Park 33781
- Speakeasy Kava Bar-12514 Starkey Rd. Largo 33773
- Muddy Water Kava-6111 10th St North. St. Pete 33703
- USVC Storage Donations - 3229 Downan Point Dr. Land O’ Lakes, FL 34638
(this is the end point for packing Florida donations before heading to the Carolinas)
- Point & Pay- 110 State Street E, Suite D Oldsmar, FL 34677 (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time)
The group plans to leave on the first distribution run next Thursday.
For more information,click here.