ABC Action News is committed to sharing important links with you, the viewer.
Below you will find the links mentioned on ABC Action News during the month of May:
- Equip-4-Ticks Resource Center
- A new collaboration between tick expert, Dr. Thomas Mather, PhD, and Insect Shield Repellent Technology, was launched to offer tips, informational content and a comprehensive video library.
- Clearwater residents ask to take a survey on the spending of American Rescue Plan funds
- Click here to take the survey, for information on public meetings and to read about the proposed projects
- Tampa Police Child Seat Safety Event
- May 28 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Tampa Police Department District Two office at 9330 N. 30th St.
- Appointments are required, register here.
- Certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians (CPST’s) will provide and/or install child safety seats to citizens in need.
- Child safety seats are provided on a “first come, first served” basis and are only available monthly while the supply of child safety seats remain in stock. Those who cannot immediately receive a child safety seat will be placed on a waiting list and contacted upon availability.
- Must be a City of Tampa residents
- Only rear-facing/forward-facing convertible seats will be provided
- Hospital Safety Grades
- All Florida hospitals were recently graded, you can find your hospital's grade by searching here.