Your mental health is important, and help is available 24/7.
Below we're listing national and state resources.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- Florida Suicide Prevention Coalition
- Find resources in your county
- Find the right therapist for you
- National Child Abuse Hotline: 800-422-4453
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN): 800-656-4673
- The Trevor Project: 866-488-7386
- The leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ+ youth
- Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860
- Canada: 877-330-6366
- Veterans Crisis Line: 800-273-8255 press 1